Since I've Been Gone:

Life has continued on it's crazy roller coaster, as it will whether you like it or not. I've had a few good highs. Not as high or as often as I'd like, but hey. It's November and I am GEARING THE FUCK UP for the holidays. First up is Thanksgiving which also coincides with the first day of Hanukkah this year. And guess what we're going to celebrate this year? Hanukkah bitches. Why? Because as an agnostic Unitarian Universalist family - we can... and it's sort of our duty to educate our children about other religions.

And now, time for completely ridiculous, shitty quality but totally adorable pictures!

This is what happens when both of my children want to sit on my lap when all I want to do is look at pinterest and enjoy a cup of coffee. or tea. or any boiling hot beverage.

READING! The little one "reads" all the time. The big one never reads.

A new graduated bob for my punkin head. She chopped off quite a ponytail. And hopefully that hair will be long enough to make a new wig for a kid that needs it.

Best Blossom ever. Seriously. Homemade costumes rock my world. This one in particular. M was Bubbles and I was Buttercup. The picture of the three of us is pretty terrible and the one of the two of them isn't loading... so here's Blossom.
And to end things on a high note. This is what happens when I want said children to climb down off my lap so I can finish my now lukewarm coffee, tea, whatever and stare at pinterest for half an hour.


So... there's my life. I cut about 15 inches of hair off and I fucking love it. I have been reading more books (graphic novels totally count as "books" in this statement). I have started M on Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. So far, it's really... easy.
New shrink, finally. No less anxiety or depression yet, but we'll see where this goes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget #4

 

Gadget #1

Gadget #2

Gadget #3