Where to Begin

I am always giving myself new beginnings, chances to start over, to become something more, something better. And today is really no exception. Today is the day where I begin to act like a real mom hopefully on a regular basis.
I know that if you go off results, I'm a pretty good mom, but something tells me that I really just got lucky. My kid is just kind of naturally a saint. I'm not going to claim too much (or really even any) credit for that.
I'm starting this to become more aware as a parent. I've decided to home school my daughter and doing so is going to be a challenge because to me, there is nothing more important than education. Nothing. Okay, well maybe love, acceptance and understanding - but to me - those things emerge from education.
I'm starting today - in the middle of my first period in four years (gross, yeah) because if I can start acting like an adult today, next week should be a breeze. 
I'm writing, not really for attention, but for my own catharsis. I'm not sure why I'm posting it on the internet besides the fact that all the cool kids are doing it.
That and sometimes, people need to know exactly how it is in the world of Charli.

2 comments :

  1. I am so very amused by your profile snippet and about me page. OMGosh what a personality! I'm following you and posted a link to you on my FB and Twitter... Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm also following you as a fellow Charlotte Mason, Florida home schooler :)
    Your blog is inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Gadget #4

 

Gadget #1

Gadget #2

Gadget #3