3/52







Gentle mornings have shifted in this house. My once docile, sleepy-headed, late-sleeper has taken to waking us up with screeches and rough housing.
Saturday morning was an all-out assault on the parental units from two over-energetic little munchkins. The littlest munchkin has never really been the calm, docile type but she was feeling especially wild and screechy yesterday morning.
I suppose you can't expect your kids to be unchanging.
And it was a hell of a lot of fun tickling the shit out of my husband who just might be more ticklish than M, certainly just as giggly.


*edited because after looking at the pictures for five minutes my brain wanted to explode... so I ran a different process on them.


1 comments :

  1. What beautiful photos! Lovely smiles - looks like morning fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Gadget #4

 

Gadget #1

Gadget #2

Gadget #3