Sometimes

I question everything about me.
From beginning to end.
And for years I have known that I need to change.
And apathy
and lethargy
and general sloth
control me.
I worry about the effect this might have on my daughter.
I worry about the effect this might have on my family.
I worry mostly about the effect this will have on my ability to live.

Something has to be done. But nothing ever occurs to me until eleven o'clock at night. I don't know how to function during the day. And by the time night falls, I figure it is too late to function. I don't know what to do at that point, so I usually just go to bed with grandiose plans for tomorrow.
And damn. I should probably not blog whilst PMSing.

Happy thoughts. And tomorrow I will function.
Or perish.
But I will earn my Responsible Adult Trophy.
And hopefully it will come without the complete system failure.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget #4

 

Gadget #1

Gadget #2

Gadget #3