Things to Smile About

1. IBC Rootbeer and Cream Soda
2. New books!!! Been on a Sci fi fantasy kick lately (because you can only read Harry Potter so many times). Read Hunger Games yesterday and now I'm reading A Game of Thrones because, you know, everyone says they're both good series.
3. Pumpkin Spice Coffee. The Dunkin' Donuts variety.
4. My amazing 3-year-old.
5. This and This and the knowledge that at some point depression DOES fade into the background. I will function again.
6. My mother is coming in like SIX DAYS! Also, she is bringing my little brother and sister and their always cheerful father. They will be the first visitors to our humble new home in Tampa. And I am flippin stoked. Also, I need to dust.
7. It's 12:30 and I'm still in my PJs.
8. I'm hosting my first Thanksgiving. Super excited about all of the yummy vegetarian side dishes I will get to whip up! And the pumpkin pie.
9. Also, it's Decorative Gourd Season Mother F*ckers. I think for Thanksgiving we will hang decorative gourds from the ceiling.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget #4

 

Gadget #1

Gadget #2

Gadget #3